What’s better than a warming and homemade soup at this time of the year? We know! A warming soup with CBD Oil Droplets added… Let’s go.
🥄 ½ Tbsp. of olive oil (or any preferred oil).
🥄 2 finely chopped or minced garlic cloves.
🥄 1 onion chopped finely.
🥄 1 butternut squash that has been peeled and chopped.
🥄 Vegetable stock (depending how watery you like your soup).
🥄 1-2 Tsp. of salt.
🥄 1 Tsp. Pepper.
🥄 ½ Tsp. Chilli powder (or depending on the amount of kick).
🥄 Sprinkle of parsley and croutons if you’re fancy!
🥄 A few droplets of Clearly CBD Oil.
- In some warm oil, cook down your onions and garlic until they’re soft. Once softened, add your salt, pepper and chilli powder and combine.
- Once combined, add in your cubed butternut squash and fry for 1-2 minutes to give it some colour.
- After the butternut squash has some colour on it, add in your vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and leave for 20-25 minutes or until the butternut squash has softened.
- Using a blender/hand blender, blend the soup until you have reached your desired consistency.
- In a separate container, mix a few droplets of your Clearly CBD Oil Droplets in to some double cream.
- Once the soup is ready to serve, pour into a bowl and drizzle some of the infused cream onto the top of the soup, and add some more salt and pepper to taste if needs be!